- Items offered are subject to availability. In case an order is placed for which we do not have available stock, we will cancel the order and refund the money to the customers. We will not be responsible for losses if any incurred by customers due to such cancellation.
- Items offered for sale are for personal use only and may not be purchased for commercial gain and/or onsold.
- All rights in and to the items sold by Sampige, Isha Life South Africa, are reserved and retained by the owners. Customers are not granted a licence or any other right, including without limitation under Copyright, Trademark, Patent or other Intellectual Property Rights in or to the items sold.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
Pricing and Product Specifications
- Your browser may not support display of images.
- The actual colours/finishes of handcrafted products may marginally vary from the online display. Your browser may not support display of this image.
- Hand-made items are susceptible to slight variations in size. Dimensions are indicative and minor differences are possible.
- Prices are subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of our website.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.